Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a day!

Some things that I wouldn't want it to happen happened today.

This morning around 6.50am, as I was waiting for the LRT at Bandar Tasik Selatan station, some stupid dust or sand went into my beautiful luscious left eye. And I was wearing contact lens by the way.
AAAARGGGHH!! Damn irritating~
*Blink blink blink*
Then all the lengzais started to faint because they thought I'm seducing them with my eyes.
*Blink blink blink blink blink*
Ok. I was just joking.

Just in time, the train came.
After 5-7 minutes, the vision of my beautiful luscious left eye started to become blur.
The pain started to arise.
My beautiful luscious left eye started to get really really red.
And I couldn't stop blinking!!
*Blink blink blink blink blink* 100000x
As I was in the train, I coundn't do anything right.
It's not convenient to take out my contact lens.
So I tahan lo.
Some more, my beautiful soft hands aren't clean so there is no way I can take it out also.
I tahan until I reached college you know!!!
And I reached college at 8am. Erm, I think around 8.01am like that la.
Rushed myself in the toilet and took out my contact lens.
AAAARRGGH! *High pitch scream*
OMGosh! It's like so freaking pain. *Bimbo slang*
*Blink blink blink* again
Tears started flowing out from my beautiful luscious left eye.
Tears had smudge my eye liner.
I looked like some kind of desperate wannabe emo, gothic freak.
Yeeee~
THANK GOD! I brought my eye liner with me.
:D
I had no choice, so I had to take out the contact lens from my beautiful luscious right eye also.
THANK GOD again. I brought my nerdy specs.
B-)
Hahaha.
So like that lo....Hehe.

And and and and.....
My eyes met his eyes for a second, then we looked away.
Awwww......
Then I wanna see him again geh...he suddenly ran out from the hall...and never come back lo!
Aiya!
Why he go la!!!
LOL

<3

P/S: Don't ask me who is he ok. You wouldn't know who if I were to tell you. :) hahaha

2 comments:

Magdeline said...

awww ... hahaha ... poor lucious eye ... hahahahaha... ahahahaha ... i can't stop laffing ... not the mean laff ...

Victoria said...

LOL~WHAT TURF!
it actually happens to both of mmy luscious eyes too and i started to blink really geng and not only lengcai faint, ah pak ah pek and even ah lian all aso stare in awe at how beautiful and long my lashes ar when i *blink blink* profusely.

Then i began to feel that i must really stop blinking if not, there will be more andartu in this world*what turf*

ROFLMAO~Just joking sia~and yes, it is damn irri!i kena before! LOL