Sunday, March 15, 2009

Appi Burfdei to meeee...

VIVIAN NG HUEI JING blows out 19 candles today.
:)
Yeap. It's my 19th birthday today.
Blessed birthday to me.


Haha.

Celebrated with my girlfriends, Wei Ling & Winnie yesterday.
I really had an awesome day with them.
Went to Pavilion, Sungei Wang & Time Square.
Had lunch, did some shopping and gossiped.
I was very green yesterday.
xD

So let the pictures do the talking la.
Nyehehehe....
Mua's camwhore pictures. You can ignore them.

Had lunch at...........
Yo! Sushi! *Hip hop slang*

To be honest, the food very lousy. =S
But anyway, what matters most was our laughter and fun-ness we had together during lunch la.
Haha

Representing to you the lousiest dish.
*below pic*
Serious.
It had this really weird taste.
After eating a piece, you will definitely feel like puking.
Blueek *Boomer*

Winnie :D

Wei Ling xD

ME!







After lunch. Went to jalan jalan at Pavilion & Sungei Wang.
Walked half way, must snap a picture wan...
LOL
Dang! I look so so so so chubby in this picture lo. Looking weird sumore.

After jalaning, went to Old Town to minum!
& chit chatted.



Later on, went to Kuchai Lama's Station 1 to have dinner.
:)



Thanx once again to my two wonderful girlfriends.
Hehe.

And today, the actual day, I celebrated with my family.
Will update about it tomorrow.

<3

2 comments:

Magdeline said...

happee bdae to u !!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday tai kar jie