Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AOT = Army Of Three

Hey
:)
I know I should be in college attending PF lecture at this very hour.
'Apasal?! You ponteng ah?!'
No la..I was not feeling really well as I woke up this morning around 5am.
Was having stomach discomfort.
It's like a situation where I was finding it hard getting out of the toilet bowl's sit.
Ya know what I mean???
LOL
Well well, I am feeling better now.

Anyhoo, watched a video of Army Of Three live in Shah Alam LIFE Tribute(SALT), city's prime annual music fest which was held last year.
And I was in the vid.
xD
I remember Darren (the bassist of AOT) asked me to go on stage to scream the ending part, which was the breakdown of the song 'In Search Of Me' with Darren Ashley (Bus Company drummer).
It's really an honor to be on stage with them.
Haha.
But by watching this vid, I felt a sense of maluness in me.
>.<
Here's the vid.



Watch the whole vid as you will be able to see the awesomest of Army Of Three.
:)
And also watch me starting from 1.20 until the end.
And I also noticed something in the vid. Malu weh.
I took Darren Ashley's microfon (not on purpose). Selfish me.. U see u see...
Some more I go and hold the whole microfon macam don't wanna let him scream like that.
*sigh*
I feel so bad weh. SORRY!

Anyway, enjoy this vid la. Hehe

Want more of Army Of Three?
Check them out here at:

www.myspace.com/armyofthree

Facebook: Army Of Three

<3

P/S: There's an error in the beginning of the vid. It should be 'Flying bassist!! Darren'. NOT Jason.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

My Baby vivian is so cool!!!hm~ure not shy after all!! just be urself and u will be all right!

*hug and love ya forever*

Vivian Ng said...

Awww thanx my awesome fren Victoria!

hugs and love ya too always and forever. <3 1 million.