Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Appi Burfdei to meeee...Part 2

On my birthday, after church, went to Midvalley with my family.

In the car.


On the way there, my bro and I had a conversation.
Me: KOR!!!! Buy me present!!!! Pwwwwweeeeeaaassse???
Bro: Wookay! I buy for you.
Me: Yay!! * Clap hands*
Bro: I will buy a hairband for you.
Me: Huh? *Stone*
Bro: Yalar! I will buy a hairband for you la.
Me: Why you want to buy hairband for me? I need hairband for what? I also don't wear wan.
Bro: Yalar. That's the point. I know you don't wear hairband, so which means I don't need to buy for you lo.
Me: ......................
*piak piak piak piak on his shoulder*

So lame lo. Damn wuliao lo.
What he says make no sense.

Ah kor! I don't care ah! Present!!!

He is the first person I force to buy me present.
:D

Anyway, back to business.
Went to had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market!!!
FISH!!! Is ma favorite!!! *Cowboy slang*

So, pictures.
^^
Dad

Mom

Bro

ME!

The soup of the day * tamil slang*

*smile*
I know my smile very sweet. Thank you. xD

All drinking soup.
*slurrp*




The sauces

Some fried mushroom thingy. It taste great. Hmmm..not bad.


FOOD! FISH!
Yummy~






Then after eating, snap snap snap!




<31mil

4 comments:

ZongYen said...

HaHa,Ian is kinda creative leh,can think of that akal~lol~

Unknown said...

haha
ur bro so geng
tat kind of idea oso can get
haha
hair band
anyway
those food look nice
attracted me^^

MiyokoLee said...

lol I used to have a bf who works in Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant as a manager!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu..... lame.. xD

Victoria said...

SARAH IS LAME!!*bimbo slang*

LOL~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNN*HUGGIES DRY COMFORT*