Saturday, December 6, 2008

This isn't the end.

First of all, I found my blog boring.
Don't you think so?
I have to admit that I'm a bad blogger, seriously.
I can't seem to write any interesting stuff.
Thousand apologies to you who visited my blog and then get dead bored.
Thanx for dropping by though
(:

And I'm so stress out with college.
I can't stand it!!!
All the subjects are getting tougher and boring.
Every time when I think about all the subjects, my assignments, my coursework, I just feel like crying.
:'(
I'm so worried that I can't be able to cope with all of them.
And my finals are COMING, on the 14th January 2009.
Nobody knows how stressful and worried I am.
You'll only know after reading this.
December was always suppose to be the best, fun, exciting, enthusiastic month for me every year since I was born.
But this year............the month of December is stressful and tiring.
No more partying, church camp, shopping and sleeping.
But only studying, studying, studying and studying.
And that's where all the stress come.
But for sure, on the day of Christmas, it will definitely be the happiest day.
No, its not because of presents or the decorations though I like them a lot.
But its because of the birth of my Lord, Jesus Christ.
=D
And He is the greatest Christmas gift that anyone could have.
Because of Him, I can be able to continue to be strong and not give up despite all the stress and emotions I'm going through now.
He stands up for me always.
I love Him, and He loves me.
And He loves YOU. Yes, you.
*Yeah, I'm pointing at you.*

So, I will stop here.
All the best to me in my studies.
God bless all of you.

<33

No comments: