Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Refuel concert

Yup, attended NexGen Refuel concert last last Sunday, on the 23 November.
I really enjoyed myself much.
It was held on the same day as SBS Mystiquel Night. I decided to attend the concert instead.
And yes, I received lots of blessings from God during the concert.
It was indeed the right choice going for the concert.
(:
I had a great time of worship and I was enjoying myself jumping around like crazy.
The worship team who came are from Richmond AOG, Melbourne.
And they were good.
Really good.
The music was awesome. Well, everything was awesome.
^^
Not much pictures were taken by me during the concert.
Well, thanx to Nicole. She took the pics for me. =D
Here they are.

*Was suppose to take pictures with the angmos, but I did not. ='( LOL*

Nicole and I
(:

Audrey and I. We're so sweaty. LOL

Bro and Audrey.

Sarah, Tjin and I.
Tjin is one of the worship team member. If I'm not mistaken, he played the guitar.I think. LOL

Sarah, Julio and I.
Julio is the drummer. He is super good. All the girls were falling for him. HAHA. =D
*yalar...im one of them. xD*

Sarah, Ann and I.
Ann is the backup singer. And she's so cute. ^^

Well, that's about it. No pics taken with the angmos.
AAARGH!
xD

<33333

No comments: