Thursday, December 18, 2008

(:

Holla!
Finally, its over.
I had enough of coursework and the amount of zits growing on my face due to stress.
Aaaaargh!
Damn it.
Its been a tough week for me.
Table tennis practical test tomorrow !!!!
Since Jethro said that table tennis practical is nothing, I don't feel that stress anymore. Hahaha.
But still...I'm feeling nervous. =s
LOL

And I need to do Christmas shopping with mom! I'm so excited. ^^


Plus, I wanna hang out with Eve. Gotta ponteng one day to hang out with her. xD
Not forgetting Wei Ling and Marie Tan too.
They have been ajaking me but I said no everytime because of my tight college schedule and tests.
I feel so bad weh.
Thousand apologies girls.
><
Can't wait to see you girls soon.
(:

Whoosh. Gotta go.
I need to finish up my BISA assignment.

Later.

<3333

No comments: