Saturday, December 20, 2008

Daddy's birthday celebration on the 13th Dec

Yes. It was my beloved daddy's birthday last Saturday on the 13th December.
Mom, bro and I celebrated with daddy @ Pavilion.
We had a birthday lunch together.
We had a wonderful time together as a family.

Dad was working on that day. So we then decided to meet him for lunch at Pavilion after his work.
Before meeting him up, Mom, bro and I lepak-ed around Pavilion.
So, pictures.
(:

My bro. Modeling. That's what he said.

Cheh....
LOL

Bro and I

Mom and I. ^^


My bro memang siao wan. Haha.

He can't control his bladder anymore and went to empty it there. >.<
LOL





Finally. Dad came. Headed for lunch then.
(:

The birthday boy. Whoops. I mean man.
xD

My hyper-ly siao brother.




FOOD! Wonderful and glorious FOOD!
xP





*smile*


*Stunt look*

Then after our lunch, we had a walked at Sungei Wang and Time Square.
I bumped into JJ Lin.
He said hi to me.
Jealous?
LOL
Okay lar. It was a joke.
I did not bump into him.
But.....
He bumped into me.
Ahahahaha...
xP
*Thanx for not laughing and complimenting that I'm lame*

If you believe what I said then it's true.
(:
Anyway, I really did saw him. Haha.

To daddy,
Thanx for everything. You had been a great dad to me. So sorry if I ever did let you down or disappointed you. I love you always. God bless you.
Loves,
Vivian, your one and only daughter.


<333333333

No comments: