Friday, May 30, 2008

Unexpected Mercy

First of all, I would love to thank God for giving my bro and I the inspiration to form this band, Unexpected Mercy. And also giving each and everyone of us in this band the passion to write music for His glory. Though we are currently unsigned and are working on new material, we are working really hard and we believe that God is helping us through. Without God, we will not be able to succeed.

I really want to thank some of you for your support. Every support means a lot to me and I also believe it means a lot to my members too. Haha. Thanks loads!

Well, as you all know, I'm a drummer in a band. And to be honest, it is NOT easy at all being a drummer. But i LOVE and ADORE drumming. This is a God given talent to me and I'm gonna use it to bring all the glory to His name. =] I never had any learning experiences. I play by ear and I practice to improve by just jamming and also air drumming. Lol. I don't have a drumset and I play air drums all the time. haha. Anyway, as you know, playing the drums is really tiring. For a petite girl like me, haha, it's like so tiring. Some even ask me to eat steroids. haha. That is crazy weh...My drumming is aint that good but I'm really working hard to improve more and more and more, to be able to play metal drumming well. Lol. Sometimes I feel dissapointed and down because I feel that I can never be able to be a good drummer for Unexpected Mercy. But really thank God for His encouragement. Though I haven't reach the level of drumming where I should be, I believe that I will reach that level soon. haha. Pretty soon i really hope. haha. Wish me all the best! Hehe.

<3



No comments: