Monday, May 12, 2008

Jamming

After church, we went JAMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeeee!
Extremely excited weh. haha
Anyway, we had lunch first.
Here are some picz.
My barley panas..haha. i damn wu liao

Oli eating. =] so cute.


My keow tiao mee...huhu

My bro. haha.


Yes, i love taking the floor..

Rus should be here. But was sick. Hope he gets well soon =]

Twiggies. Dan's lunch. wahahaha

Joey eating siew min bao. haha. makan pun nak posing. lolz

Okiez.........here is the jamming studio. *ten ten ten ten*

All of them were setting up their instruments.




The studio's drum kit. haha I'm such a bad photographer.


Oli, our camera girl!!!!!!!!!! i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!

K..than we jam...

no photos, so sorry. Oli was busy video recording.

So, yeah.....

We jam for 1hour.

Then after that, went for our yamchar session.

Sorry, no photos again.

I forgot to take. ahahaha.

=.=


No comments: