Monday, May 12, 2008

Out with grandma and also celebrating momma's day

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey.
Last Saturday went to take grandma out for dinner.
Wahahahaha.
Er hem. anyway, went to a restoran near by.
FOOD!
my beloved momma! <333333
scratching her back..ichy la...

Grandma, doing her emo pose... lolz

See yao.............


Lat jiu.....

My papa

My bro..haha. look at that spongie bobbie.


The art of pouring tea, by Ian Ng.


Yay, finally the food came. My rice.


so oily. =S


My fave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Smiley face, by VivianNg.

After dinner, headed to Leisure Mall.

My momma and I camwhore in the toilet. huhu


Bro eating McFlurry. Never share...........='[
hahaha.

Soh po.............


The emo gang: Ah sum, ah po, ah emo, ah pek. hahahahah


Me and ah emo. Me without make up damn ugly ryte? ya ya ya ya..


WTH is this again?! the floor la......


Guess which is mine...lolz

Then after leisure mall-ing

home sweet home

<3

No comments: