Saturday, May 3, 2008

Out with Oli.

Yesterday, Oli and I went to our usual hang out place, Timesquare, Sungei Wang and Pavilion.
=]
Before, leaving the house, I camwhore, as usual. ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later, we start our journey and headed to eat our brunch first, sushi king!! yummz.
Photobucket
Oli, poking her salmon steak. lolz
Photobucket
Haha, she is too happy.
Photobucket
mine. ^^ i dun rmbr what I order, i mean the name of this dish.
Photobucket
mmmmm.....
Photobucket
a closer look..
Photobucket
i bet u know what that is.. lolz
Photobucket
me, enjoying..
Photobucket
Oli, enjoying her green tea. haha
Photobucket
Yakult.
Photobucket
After our meal. lolz. how neat.
Later, we headed to buy some cosmetic stuff at Sasa.
Then to the cinema to watch The Forbidden Kingdom. I love it! freakin love it! Weet!
Th forbidden kingdom
After that, oli went to try on some clothes, and me mirror camwhore, for one time only la. Haha.
Photobucket
Later, home sweet home. =]

No comments: