Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tears fall down on an empty smile.

Sometimes I wonder, will I be able to make it through?
I've been having problems dealing with my self esteem.
There are times I'll feel really extremely good about myself.
And there are times I'll feel so useless, intimidated and that I really am good for nothing.
Well, that's me.
I can't even remember how it feels to be alright, like really alright.

For some reasons, my emotions were out of control for the past few days.
And I've been having nightmares.
I'm feeling a lot better now though.
My heart is getting heavier though I've been trying really hard to move forward.
Struggling to make myself happy.
Struggling to make myself feel satisfy.
Struggling to make myself not to worry about anything.
Struggling to make myself believe that everything will be possible.
I knew right from the start I have a weak heart.

Oh Lord, please save me from myself.

No comments: