Monday, April 12, 2010

Bell's 20th Birthday

To my awesomest BFF, Belinda!

Blessed 20th birthday.
:)

Celebrated her birthday with a bunch of classmates.
Boy, did we had fun or what? :D

Bell! Hope you did had a blast!
And and, we love you! :D


Birthday girl!


JiaYit. XiaoJun. Jas. YeeMing.

The modellicious Jayson and I

The Ngs.
Sui Kian and I :)

JunYi, the very kind one. :)

TengFung and I. :D


ChunMun and I

Bell and JunYi.

Wai San & I

Rachio babyla!

Winnie love. :)

Me and the birthday girl with our silly face. xD

Me looking like the zombie from the game 'Plant vs Zombie'.
Harhar. xD


We have beautiful teeth. :B

My bitches.

Leng moi and I. :P

YeeMing! :D

William and I.
Haha! Lovin' the pose.

June! The girl who's best in making funny faces. xD


BFF!


SamShen and I. :) The funny guy with the funny face.

Ally! Weee!
Lastly,
The birthday girl and me again! xD
Thanx for being such a great friend! I love you! :)
Remember, you're the best!
God bless you.

1 comment:

MsBee said...

I Lurve Vivian Too!MWahhahahahas!<3