Monday, April 5, 2010

Should I?


Should I get this hair?
Thought of doing something bold and crazy for the very first time.
Haha.
I don't know why but I'm currently into punk hairstyles.
And I'm feeling really stressful lately and this makes me want to do something insane.
Haha.
Just like all the piercings I had.
When stress, pierce.
When heartbroken, pierce.
When feeling guilty, pierce.
Haha.
I know, crazy right?
Haha.
I scare all the guys away.
Haha.

Anyways,
I've tried it by sweeping my hair to the side and clip it.
It does look like I've shave it though.

Mom loves it and said I should have this hairstyle.
But she didn't know that I will be shaving it if I want to have it.
Haha!

Okay, must stop typing too much 'Haha' already.

Anyways, asked around and a few of them said I should go for it.
But...........I'm not that pretty sure if I should go for it though.
Heh.
Still thinking about it la.

So how la how???

:(

No comments: