Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm not lucky. I'm blessed.

'Amoi, sudah Feblualy liao lorh.'

Seriously, I didn't realize it was February already. No wonder my friends used to called me the 'Blur Vivi'.
I really that blur meh?? :/

Anyways, my Rachio Babyla.
This girl of mine has been really supportive.
Your prayers and encouragement had helped me strived through the most depressing time of my life.
And it's fun to be with you cause you made me laugh till I pee pee on my pants. Hehe!
Do take note I learn that 'pee pee' phrase from you too. HAHA!
You're a blessing la babe! :D

Last weekend, spent me time with my family.

My bro & I

Momma and I
You'll seldom see daddy in pictures because he doesn't like taking pictures. Oh well.

And I went to watch Saosin live!
They are super duper freaking incredible!
Will update more on this on my next post la.
Hehe!

Colored my hair red last week.
The result is this.
But the color started to fade again.
Ish.

So, I guess I'll stop here. :)
Till then.

No comments: