Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm happy, I guess.



Hello people! :)

I'm done with my finals! Finally.
Having my semester break.
Man, I need a job! I need money!

Unexpected Mercy is having a gig on the 7th Feb @ MyEvo Clubhouse.
Be there if you can make it. :D


Hope it will be an awesome one.

I've been craving for gigs lately.
It's like an ultimate torture not being able to gig for a month ya know.

And Saosin on the 1th Feb!
Excited giler siot!

Are you gonna be there?
Because I am!
Teehee!

And this is my new MySpace account.


I've created a new one due to some reasons.
My previous account is pretty messed up.
So, yeah.

Anyhoo, gotta bounce.
Will try my best to update more.

Yeah, I know, what a pathetic boring blogger I am.
So lifeless.

Adios.

1 comment:

al said...

and i added ur myspece acc ady. LOL XD