Friday, January 15, 2010

Stress. But yet feeling wonderful.

Exams are stressing me up.

2 down, 4 more to go.
Audit was a disaster.
Management Accounting was not so a disaster, but still, it was a disaster.
:(

So freaking tough to the max loh.

Anyway, I know I did my very best and trusting God, letting Him do the rest.

Oh, and I love this pic. :D
And it was taken in my church.


Yeap, it's Metro Tabernacle.

I bet you heard it in the news.
I'm gonna miss this place so much.
All of us were really sad and heartbroken after this incident.
But this only help us to grow more stronger as a family together.

I love you Metro Tab!

God is indeed blessing us so much more than we could ever imagine.
He is so awesome. Yes, more than AWESOME.



And praise the LORD, we're shifting to our new building soon. :D

So, gotta run.
Law paper next Monday.
Gosh!
Another hardcore brutal paper.
Wish me all the best.
;)

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.
Paparazzi.

You don't know who you are, but I know who you are.
xP


<3

No comments: