Friday, February 26, 2010

His cross.

Something happened and wasn't sure what that really means.

Anyways, a couple of days ago, I was bored, took out my diary and read.
I haven't been touching it for ages!
I started writing it at the age of 13 and stopped before I turn 16.
It's a very depressing diary I must say.
Disappointments, frustrations, guilts, hurts, loneliness and heartbrokenness.
I did write about happiness, but it was just as big as a size of a green pea.

I was in tears reading through every single page of the diary.
And my eyes are watery even right now blogging about this.

I was in tears NOT because of the hurts, lies, failures, discouragement or anything negative that had happened to me.
I was in tears because I was thankful.
Thankful that The One reached out His hand and saved me from all this.
I am still here because of Him. :)

Listen to this song. It's amazing.
Let us cling to His cross, for He shall save us.


1 comment:

al said...

awww...

*pat pat*