Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gigs! :)

Hello people. :)
Thousand apologies for being a boring, pathetic blogger.

I'm gonna update about Unexpected Mercy's upcoming gigs for this month, JULY.

We will be having 2 gigs, which is:
*Click to enlarge*

MY*MC Tribute
12th July
#To be confirm#

Just Scream vol. 3
18th July

Do come if you can make it.
Once again, hoping to see some familiar faces there.
Hehe.

♥ Anyway, a lil update about yours truly. :)
I'm doing okay lately though am still stuck with college stuff.
Trying hard to cope with everything.
Basically, looking forward for greater things each day.
Trying hard to achieve something that I've been longing for after so many years.
I have gone through lots of obstacles, heartbrokenness and failures.
Hopefully I will succeed this time.
:)

To end this post, a picture of me & my dai kor and dai ka cheh.

Ian, mybrother & I

Audrey, my dai ka cheh & I
I've always look up to you as my dai ka cheh though you're not my real older sis.
:D

So, adios.
God bless.
<3

No comments: