Monday, July 20, 2009

Am still busy.

Hey. :)
I'm basically still in the midst of assignments and coursework.
It seems like its never ending.
Can really die soon.
I barely have the time to blog too.
I don't think its possible for me to post a full blog post of my happenings.
So, probably just update a short one too keep this blog going.

Last Saturday, I was out for the whole day.
In the morning, I attended my brother's convocation and am seriously proud of him. Hehe.
Audrey and Daniel were there too.



And it was Just Scream Vol. 3 gig too, at MCPA.
Has a great time, like seriously.
:D
Met a new friend, her name is BB.
She's really cool. (:
Overall, the gig was amazing! I'm looking forward to more. *Grins*

I think I'll stop here. Gotta get my ass back to study Basic Taxation for tomorrow's coursework.
This subject is a killer.

So, adios.
God bless and have a great week ahead.
*Cheers*

<3

No comments: