Thursday, June 4, 2009

I wonder......

Okay. I was...I mean, I am still in a deadly bad mood.
I'm feeling so moody for the past few days.
Uurrgh!
Damn freaking pissed with myself lo.
Why can't I just stop being a timid, shy asshole?
=.='

Anyway, congrats to An Honest Mistake.
They were the winners of the group category 'Acoustic Showdown' @Urbanattic.
The show was a blast last night!!!!
Perfecto!
And Eve, you're so fabulous la my darling..
HEHE
Everybody was crazy last night.
Hyper giler siot!!!!
xD

There are loads of pictures to upload. So, as usual, wait la... :D

And, my goodness. Today, I was extremely tired for the whole day in college.
I was enjoying myself so much last night @ Urbanattic, came back home late, and I only had less than 2 hours of sleep. Can die I tell you.
Class was at 8am and I have to be at the LRT station at 6.40am.

And today's MIS lecture was torturing.
DKB, I hate you, seriously.
Why aircond not functioning har??
Though the aircond started working in the middle of lecture, it makes no difference loh.
Still HOT like nobody's business.
=.='
I beh tahan, felt like puking, then terus chao. Skipped half of MIS lecture. Hehe.
:)

& yeah, speaking about DKB, where there's a letter 'B', obviously...
It reminds me of him. BB, Budak Biru yang sangat kiut. :D
Hahaha

Ok lar. Gotta bounce.
God bless you and me ♥

<3

No comments: