Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't miss me

Aloha! :)
Okay, once again. My blog will be on a hiatus.
A serious one! Maybe for a month or two. Not sure.

*Please don't miss this petite bitch. xD*

Damn busy with tons of tutorials, presentations, coursework, assignments & gigs.
='(
But I will be only updating Unexpected Mercy's upcoming gigs so you can come see us.
=B

Anyway, hopefully I can cope with this semester.
I really need God's strength to put me through my studies.
I can't do this alone.
This semester is super duper hyper extremely tough!
Serious shit I tell you...
*sigh*

So, lastly, just to update you all once more.

FETE DE LA MUSIQUE 2009
21th June (This coming Sunday)
6pm till end.
@ Telawi Street Bistro Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
FREE!


MY*MC FEST 2009
27th June
1pm till end.
@ Breax Music Center, Sri Rampai
Presale = RM20 & DOOR = RM25

If you're free on any of this day, do come and watch us.
Hoping to see lots of familiar faces. :)

Come see our face. Haha.

So, I think I'll stop here.
God bless and have a great month ahead.

Loves <3

No comments: