Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Acoustic Showdown Finals! - Urbanattic @ Capsquare (Complete Version) xD

Finally I'd edited all the photos.
Especially the image size of the photos to help ease the uploadingness.
As in, can upload faster.

Once again, it was a blast that night.
Enjoyed myself much with my giler hyper friends.
:D

My babes ♥

Piggy pose. LOL


My crazy bunch of guy friends.

The two dudes standing on the side control macho jer..
LOL

Audrey & I


Kevin & I

Bro Ian & Joey


HAHAHA. Blur face.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Eve's sexy back.

*Extremely Wide Smile*


Joey acting cute.
haha



Steve & I

Ben, Jazli & I

Tommy & I

Audrey & Josh

Joey & Bro Ian

Audrey & Eve

Us again. :)

ROTFLMAO!



Awwww... xD

Shot 1 # Failed (except me.)

Shot 2 # Perfecto! :)



Me, Joey, Darren, Josh


Nostrils-core
Bro Ian & Darren



Jason, Me, Jazli

Half drunk Jason, Eve & I


Picture of the day. :D
Haha.

Bro & I


Darren & I

So, that's about it.
:)


<3

No comments: