Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weee..

Yay!
Decided to skip lectures tmr. =] So today was the last day of lectures for me for the first semester.
Weeee... xD
But not so happy yet, finals next week. =s
okay okay....
Well, saw a faggot today at college. Shocking.
Lee Teng and I was like, WTH?!
Buahahaha.
He sent chills down my spine, especially when he started talking.
lol.

Anyway, had a great time eating lunch with my brother.
*OMGosh, can't believe I'm gonna blog about this. LOL*
Had a small brother-and-sister conversation.
Hehe.
Yeah. My brother and I are really close. And that makes people mistaken that we're couples. =.='''
We both look really alike. Duno why people thought we're together.. Some even thought we're twins. Haha.
But no, he is 3 years older than me.
And, he shares his secrets and problems to me. Yeah. He shares almost everything to me.
I do too but not everything la. Haha.
He really takes good care of his lil sista. =D
Though we do fight, argue often, which is so normal, we still get along well.
hehe.
I'm so bless to have a brother like him.
*Awwwwwwww...*
And I also know that he is so bless to have a great sister like me.
Lalalala...
=B

And nah, inilah dia. Abang saya.
To all the girls out there, he is single......and so available. Haha.

And this is the both of us.



<3

1 comment:

Magdeline said...

cun la both of u ... kakaka .. at least you both are still close and take pics together !!! woah ! me and my bro are like cats and dogs boi ! me argue every time we meet ! hahaha .. and we NEVER share secrets ... i tabik u both la ! great to have a bro like ian ...