Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jeffree Star


Jeffree Star, an American model, fashion designer and make-up artist. He is also known as "Queen of the Internet" and "CUNT: Queen of the Beautifuls".
He is a dude and he is beautiful. Yes, b-e-a-u-tiful!
Haha!
I don't know why, but was into him lately.
LOL.
Fell in love with his song ' Eyelash Curlers And Butcher Knives'.
Damn catchy weh.
=D
I love his pink hair. I'm so digging it. It's flawless!
Damn he is pretty.
Haha. I know, I'm so gay right now.
LOL
His make-up is amazing too.
Jeffree =D

Lovin' his lush pink hair.


OMG. I love his make-up. His eyes are gorgeous.


Hotness


I love his heels.




Jeffree and Hannah Beth


I'm digging his tattooz too. xD Dang, his post is hot weh. Haha





OMG! this is 101% hotness. His legs are nicer than urs.



And about his song, check that out.
"Eyelash Curlers And Butcher Knives"
Enjoy =]



<333333

3 comments:

yeeboon tan said...

woh? he took pic with davey of AFI? wahhhhh! i love AFI! haha

dingoriffic said...

I love Jeffree...he is awesome. I saw him in concert and the show rocked...!!!

Unknown said...

Love the style!
XOXO