Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HOTNESS! I mean the weather...

Alright.
I hate the weather for the pass few days.
I can't stand the heat.
It's super duper extremely hot and it's killing me.
I hate it when it's really hot in the afternoon.
It makes me listless and lethargic.
I hate that sweaty feeling.
It's really sickening.
My skin is sensitive to heat and I was having serious ear rash last week due to the hot weather.
Making my ears red and swollen which resembles the ears of the 2nd brother from The Ten Brothers. =s
It's really ugly okay.
Went to the doctor last Saturday. She said it was quite serious and wants to give me jab.
I said NO of course.
Is she crazy?!!
Anyway, thank God she agreed with me. She gave me two types of medication instead.
But she said, if my ears ain't getting well after two days, having a jab is a MUST.
I prayed really hard and thank God, my ears did get better on Sunday.
Say goodbye to red, swollen, itchy ears!!!
LOL~
*sign*
I'm so hoping for a cloudy, cooling weather though.
No more hot weather pppppppppppwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!!
=.='

Okay, some random camwhoring pictures just to make this post longer.
Yeah. I know. I'm so vain.
Hate me.



<3

1 comment:

×拖拉迷× said...

mk here~
ee?! ur ears r sensitive to heat wan aa...
i oso hope these days will hav a cloudy and cooling weather~cuz it really hot these days bcuz of the haze...
btw u really r the biggest fan of spongebobbie~haha