Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wei Ling =]

Wei Ling, my bestest friend and a sister to me.


Since after our secondary school years, we didn't see each other often.
How sad that both of us can't spend much time together like we used to.
How i wish we could be studying in the same college.

Dear Wei Ling,
I miss our fun times together.
I miss those great memories.
I miss those laughter we had always when we are together.
I miss your big shiny eyes when you give me that stare. Lol.
I miss going shopping with you. Hehe.
I miss lepaking at your house.
I miss you calling me 'sangkara'. Haha.
I miss all your lame jokes.
And I miss everything about you.
*hugs and kisses*
With love,
Vivian, ur 'sangkara'. Haha.

Some very-or-quite old picz.
Those were the days at school.
Lol.
(Yeah i know I look weird like a nerd. Ish)


The lepaking days. Haha.



And our first time camwhoring pics together.
(Eek! Darn it. This is the only pic I can find. Others all gone. T__T)

And the latest-but-not-so-latest pics we took together. Haha.
<333333

5 comments:

Victoria said...

arent we(sarah and me)ur besttie and a sis to you too??!!*sulk*

Vivian Ng said...

of course u both are my bestie and my sis too weh!!!!! hehe
All of u r mine. u'll be mine forever. Muahahahahahaha =]
<3

Victoria said...

haha~sure no probs!!im all yours!!!huahahahah~nar~take my heart!!Huahaha~that sounds so wrong!!anyway,love you!!

Vivian Ng said...

hahaha. love u too.

<3

cutie pie, pinapple pie and apple pie. haha

thE daMneD said...

xD....damn nerd lo vian...keke,wei ling sooooo cute...xD