Wednesday, July 23, 2008

English role-playing thingy...duh...

Last Friday, I had my 'engrish' role-play with my group of friends.
lol.
Erm...lazy to talk about it la...
=.=''
So jz see photos lur~~
KeKe!
=P
Anyway, all this pictures were taken after the role-play.
Haha!

Lee Teng, Me and Winnie =]


Me~ And thats Winnie peeping. Buahaha. Yeah, my face is freakin chubby. =.='


That's Jey, the pregnant dude and Ban Ban. lol.
We were in the same role-play group and they played My dad and my mom!
Wakakaka~
Look at the loveliness between them. Awwwwwwww......


Haha. That's Sammy. So miang, muka dia.. Lol


Lee Teng, Me And Winnie again =]


Lee Teng and I =]


Winnie And I


And that's Shrek with frens =P
LMFAO!

After the whole day, went back and did some camwhoring. lol. As usual la..
=P


<333333

1 comment:

Victoria said...

hahahah~~u noe that yellow color shirt gal a??!!she is from perimbun rite??i think if that is who i meant then i noe her also!!hahaha