Thursday, July 24, 2008

Errhem!!!!!


Dear people,
FYI, the dude below is my BROTHER.


Our dad's name is Tony Ng and our mom's name is Sally Tay.
He is Ian Ng and I'm Vivian Ng.
Hmmmm....you may be wondering why am I blogging about this all of a sudden, telling everyone that he is my brother.
Well, as you can see, the huge problem is....a lot of people thought he is my boyfriend, my boo!!! *puking*
My gosh, he is NOT leh! LOL
It's so funny that I have been receiving some comments from friendster saying:
-Awwww...u two look lovely together.
-You and ur bf so cute leh! (=.=)
-Your boy looks so cool.
=.=''
not only from friendster, but from college and everywhere.
So, if you were to see me around with him in college or other places, please take note that he is my brother and NOT my boo.
I don't have a boo yet.
I'm still single.
HAHAHA!

So, pwwwwwweeeeaaaaseeeee take note. =]
He is my BROTHER!!! the one who always kacau his lovely adorable oh-so-fabulous lil sister.
LOL
.

Okies?
Get it????? Got it??????????
GOOOOOOOD!

And here are some pics of us. The NG siblings.


Chaoz.
<33333

1 comment:

Victoria said...

hahahaha~cant they see the resemblance of you and ian!!huahah~~all blindys!!kesian to have ian as ur boo~~