Sunday, April 24, 2011

Xtraordinary Eyes

I've got friends who had been asking me where I get em' contact lens.
Well, I got it from, non other than Xtraordinary Eyes! :D

Yesssssss!

Pop.C Light Brown

Lens Type : 1 year
Diameter : 15.5 mm


Look at me! Looking so angmo-ish!
Ahahaha. :P
After wearing quite a number of different brown lens, this brown is so far the best!
It doesn't look fake, though I know its fake.
And yet it looks quite natural.
:)

And Blytheye Pink!

Lens Type : 1 year
Diameter : 14.5 mm
Water Content: 42%

Yes. Of all colors, PINK! :D
I was really curious of how will I look like with pink lens, so I bought it to give it a try.
And taaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaa!


Nice anot? Haha!
Mom said I look scary.
D:
But I think, ok whattt. :)

You girls should give it a try wearing pink lens if you haven't.
Though some people may think it's a weird color for the eyes, I think it's awesome!

Yes! You can get em' at Xtraordinary Eyes!

Do check out their website.

And like em' in Facebook!

More majestic color contact lens can be found there!
So much more!
Go check em' out.
Like, NOWWW!

No comments: