Friday, April 1, 2011

Ayypreel

Happy April Fools day to those who kena fool-ed and soon to be kena fool by other people.


Can't believe it's April already.
And I haven't been blogging for a month already.
And my hair color is changing by itself already.
And I'm getting alot fatter already.
D:

April is going to be an exciting month but yet a stressful one for me.

Let's talk about the exciting one first la. :)

Unexpected Mercy is having a gig in Penang with a bunch of great bands and friends on the 2nd April.
明天,明天。:D

And on the 16th, I'm going to 小猪 (Show Lo)'s concert! :D


And Unexpected Mercy will be heading down to Singapore on the 23rd April!
We'll be playing 2 shows.
Can't wait! :D
God has been blessing us tremendously as a band. How wonderful is He!

Ok. Now. The stressful moments for this month.

I'm gonna be resiting 3 papers starting from next Friday.
If I don't pass any of these papers, I can't proceed to my second year and have to study all over again with my juniors. :(

My results came out the day before my 21st birthday and I have been depress until now ever since.
Sighh.
But still, thank God for my wonderful parents who has been praying along and being there for me. :)

And also God Himself who has always been there for me.
:D

So that's about it.
Back to study and packing for Penang tomorrow!

No comments: