Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh my!

Once we stepped into our Advance Diploma years, we have no choice but to be separated.
:(
My BFF!
Rachel Lui and Belinda Teh.

A very amazing picture of us, taken last year.
We're like sisters!
Wait, WE ARE SISTERS!
:D
Love you girls!

Thank God Winnie is still in the same class as me!
Hehe. She's stuck with me!
Can kacau her evelydays.
:P

And do you know what? I actually miss my 'lion hair color'.
Sam's the one who gave that hair color name.
Very bad wan lorh he. Haha!

Rachel and I

Taken almost a year ago.
And look at Lee Teng!
So cute with the lalat sunnies. Hehe. :P
Ah, miss her too!

And I miss my long red hair
:(
Chopped it off 2 months ago.
Can't wait for it to grow!

Planning to color my hair again.
I have four colors on my hair now.

Red. Black. Brown. Yellowishy orange.

It's fading and it's getting ug-ge-li-er.

That's the punishment of using cheap china-chapalang-hair-dyes that only cost RM2!
HAHAHA!
Now my hair is a disaster!
Padan muka. =.='

So, what color should I go next?
Hmm, am still deciding. Hehe.

Okay.
Current pictures of me.
Notice something new??

I GOT TUMMY OLEDI.
Sumore weeli big wan.
Fat oledi.
T____T
You see! Compare to the picture before this?!
Sigh. =/

LOL

Bro and I
He's so VAIN!

Okay. Let's talk some serious stuff now. xD
I'm feeling better.

After going through so much ups and downs, things has gone better.
Well, I mean myself.

I'm not so emo anymore.
But still SEMI-EMO.
Haha.

Anyways, that's it.
Byes.

No comments: