Monday, June 28, 2010

JULY coming soon!

Can't believe it's going to be July soon! 6 months have passed. So fast lorh.

July is going to be a great month!
Unexpected Mercy will be having four shows on this very month.
Besides the band, there are a number of other events going on too.
Will be really busy for 5 weekends straight!


3rd July - Hawaiian Musical Night @UTAR PJ
An event organized by UTAR's Music Club
Unexpected Mercy will be playing!
If you're from UTAR PJ, do come for the event. :D
There will be lots of other performances lining up for you to enjoy too! Hehe.

9th & 10th July - Campus Action Ministry @ El-Sanctuary, Melaka
Can't wait for this! I bet it's gonna be fun! :D
Include activities such as volleyball, night jungle trail, treasure hunt, etc.
So awesome!

17th July
-TARC Diploma Convocation 2010
WOOHOO! I'm so excited for this one! :D
My session will be at 2.30pm! My beloved buddies from the first session, if possible, do stay back please! Haha xD I wanna take a whole load of pictures with you people! :)

After convo, must rush and head straight to OneCafe!

- A Tribute to In Flames' Jesper Stromblad
If you're a fan of In Flames, this gig is for you!
:)

18th July - Ocean Blood gig @ MyEvo Club House

24th July - Gig!
Not sure about this one but heard from my bro Unexpected Mercy will be having a gig on this day. Will update more about it!

25th July - Water Baptism
This will be the greatest day of all! :D

1st August - Metal Festival @ MyEvo Clubhouse

And I'll be having 3 coursework for the whole month of July!
T___T
Definitely need God's strength to help me through.

So, that's about it.
The stress will begin soon! Sigh!
All the best to myself.

God bless!

:D

No comments: