Sunday, December 20, 2009

Massacre By Fall & Lisa's Diary 2009 EP Launch

Yes. Another update! :)

Its Massacre By Fall & Lisa's Diary 2009 EP Launch, held at One Cafe.

Well, this gig was not the best gig for us.
All of us were exhausted and some of us gotten sick too.
Lots of mistakes were made during out set.
Some of us missed our parts, while some of us played out of timing.
But thank GOD, it went pretty well.
Teehee!

We were having Emerge Got Talent before this. Well, not much pictures were taken except this few. Lol.

Me and bro doing the Kungfu pose.

We did enjoyed ourselves much though we did not win.
Richard aka Malaysia's Adam Lambert won!
He totally deserves it!
And yes! He can sing like Adam Lambert.
You're gonna be amaze by him when you hear him sing.
Really! :D

After that, we rushed straight to One Cafe.
Though it wasn't our best set for us, the crowds made our day. :)
They have been really supportive and we really appreciate every one of them.
Anyhoo, pictures.

Haha! I'm a shorty but I'm proud of it. :)

Nicole love and I ♥

My gig bitches. :P Thank you for being supportive always. ♥

Setting up on stage.

Joey and I

Josh and I. Muka serious sial. Lol

ROTFLMAO!
Me can't stop laughing at this picture.
xD

Our set.
Notice the chair.
It's a dining chair! Haha!
Damn comfortable okay.



So, that's about it.
More updates to come.
I guess???
xD

<3

No comments: