Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bandit Anniversary Prelude Gig

Okay. As I had promise, here are the updates of UM's gigs.

I'll start with...
'Bandit Anniversary Prelude Gig
', 15th November 09

I had a blast! :D Loving all the bands who performed.
And the crowd was very supportive during our set.
Everything went well.
So, pictures.

Introducing to you, the cute & extremely funny drummer from Caladrius, Senn Dart! :D

Haha! So cute right?

Mua, Senn Dart, Nic

Bro, mua, Meng kor! :D
Look at my bro's face expression. Priceless.

Audrey & I

Kevin and I

Caladrius!
They are one awesome band.
And that's Nash, the chubby one. Teehee!


Not much of pics taken for other bands. But indeed, they are all good. Really really good.

UM's set.





And last but not least, the very supporting crowd.
Thank you guys!


And I love Zaki's flying kiss face expression.
Cute sial! Hehe.

Overall, this gig was a great success!

And a big thank you to Nicole for all the awesome pictures she took.

More updates of other UM's gig to come.
:)

<3

No comments: