Tuesday, April 14, 2009

That's what I said.

Hello again.
:)

Unexpected Mercy is having a gig this Saturday, 18th April at D'Studio Cafe, Desa Petaling, 4pm till end.
Do come and watch us and the rest of the bands too if you can make it.
Here's the map to the place.
Hehe.

Click to enlarge it.
And, we have another gig coming up too called JUST SCREAM Vol.2.
It's happening on the 9th May at One Cafe.

Click to enlarge it.
For further information, just contact me. I'll be updating once again when the gigs are approaching.
:)

And one more thing!!!
Yours truly is planning to colour her hair black.
Yes you heard me...
B-L-A-C-K

I know, I know! I just colour my hair orange...err...yellow...blonde???
Oh whatever colour it is!
It just doesn't suit me.
And to be honest, I don't like it loh!
After 2 months plus, the colour of my hair is getting brighter and lighter.
So, I've plan to colour my hair black soon.........
but not so soon la...
x)

Well, that's all for now till the end of next week.
I'm having my finals next week.
And I will be on a hiatus till next week.
So, see ya'll next week.

Study......study.....study...........

*Yes. Me, without make up. Haha. And gosh! My mata so sepet. *


<3

1 comment:

MsBee said...

oh,even without make up n stuffs,u are still one sweet little thing~n good luck for your big day,for ur band,n ur exams!!!^^