Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm so sick.

Time flies really fast. Back to college on Monday. Eek!
My 5 weeks of semester break is over.
To be honest, I miss college though.
:)
And gosh! 7th March!
The date which will be releasing my semester 2 examination results.
As usual, I'm freaking out and feeling extremely nervous.

I don't wanna fail.
I don't wanna resit any papers.
I don't wanna waste money just to resit.
Oh God, help me!

Anyway, I know I did my best and I believe God will do the rest.

And finally, I dyed my hair.
And the result is disappointing. ='(
After getting out of the salon, I did really like it at first and was happy with it.
But, after the next day, I don't like it.
*sigh*
I seriously duno why all of a sudden I don't like the color on me.
It doesn't suits me I guess.
What to do...also dye already lo.....
Well, didn't snap any pictures to show you all my new hair color.
Maybe later..

Anyway, I've fallen sick. Suppose to go out with Becky and the girls today but gotta cancel it.
So sorry girls, we will meet again soon once I recover.
*I feel so bad though*

<3

No comments: