Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blessed birthday mom and bro.

Yes. My mom and bro's birthday falls on the same day, which is on the 19th February(which was 2 days ago).
Went out with them today to celebrate.
Too bad dad didn't join us because he was working.
:(
Anyway, we went to Mid Valley.
We walked, shopped, ate, and chilled.
Haha.
So pictures.
:)


Me in the car heading to Mid Valley



Mom & I taking pictures in the washroom. :D

Bro and his favorite magazine, AP.

Then, had lunch at Sushi King.
Bro, reading his AP mag.

My beloved mom and I.
(Ignore my chubby face please. >.<')

Bro still reading his AP mag. *Slaps forehead*

Mom dengan muka stone dia. xD
I still love you!!

After lunch, went to Gardens.



Then, home after 4pm.
Had a really awesome day.

BLESSED BIRTHDAY
once again
MOMMY
&

KOR KOR

I LOVE YOU BOTH ALWAYS!!!!!

<31mil.

No comments: