Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year <3

I know it's abit late to wish u all Happy New Year.
Heh..
So....
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
But it's better than not wishing at all ryte...
(:
Ahh...time flies super duper fast.
It's already 2009, and which means I'm turning 19 in a few months time.
It's gonna be my last year enjoying my teenage years.
Haha. So, I'm gonna enjoy life to the max this whole year, like totally.
2008 was great, but I believe it would be better this year.
Say bye to 2008 and hello 2009.
^^
Btw, my blog will be on a hiatus for about a month i guess, starting after this post.
I'm having my finals starting from 14th January until 24th January.
And I NEED to study. I HAVE to study. I MUST study.
Haha.
So, I will be back on the 25th January to start blogging again.

*Here are some pictures to keep this post from boredom *


Me, of cz. Ignore my big 'tum-may' pwease.

My dear bestie Wei Ling and I.

Mom, bro and I.

My 16 year old cousin and I.

So....
God bless you all.
You know I love you.
And HE loves you more.

*hugs*

<3 1mil

No comments: