Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eek!

Hey peeps. =)
How is everyones' Chinese New Year going?
Mine was okay. Not so syok like last time.
Haha.

I was like a eating machine during the 1st day of Chinese New Year.
I just can't stop eating lots of junk food and cookies. I ate like a monster.
And guess what?
When I woke up the next day, my whole mouth was feeling sore.
I've got ulcers in my throat and my gum is swollen and infected.
='(
The feeling ain't good at all.
It's damn bloody pain.
I'm having a hard time eating, seriously.
*sigh*
Anyway, gotta blame myself though. =s
Okay lar..lets see it on the bright side.
Since I have a hard time eating and I can't eat much, I'm able to keep myself from putting on weight.
*Smiles really widely*
HAHAHA.
Btw, no photos were taken during the first few days of CNY. No mood to take la. Duno why.

And oh, gonna bai nian with my ex school mates this Friday.
Ohh! Can't wait. Gahh..I miss them loads.
Am having a sleepover at WeiLing house too.
~Girl, I'm so gonna trash your room. LOL.

And.....
Parkway Drive is coming to KL.


OMG!
And I'm gonna see them live.
=D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

<3


1 comment:

Magdeline said...

yo ! whr u getting the tixs ! awesome !