Friday, November 7, 2008

Marie Jacqueline Tan G-Ming


We grew up together since we're still babies.
I miss our childhood times together.
I still remember the time where we both became Uncle Richard and Auntie Hazel's flower girl on their wedding day. We were only 4. So cute weh~ =D
And I remember during our birthdays, we used to have so much fun together. Playing 'seh seh seh, pom pom pom'. HAHA
And the sleepovers we had most of the time at your house. It was extremely fun. ^^
I really miss those days. =(
Those were the good memories I will never forget.
After reaching our secondary years, the time where I left SGC to attend another church, the times we spend together had become lesser, even till now.
I really miss u la!!!
Hope u do too. =)

With a blink of an eye, you'd turned 18 yesterday.
Never get the chance to celebrate with you just like we used to during our childhood years.
So...
BLESSED belated BIRTHDAY
MARIE!!!!

God bless you always.
*hugs and kisses*

*A picture of us taken during Huge Camp last year. ^^*

<333333

No comments: