Saturday, September 20, 2008

FINALLY

FINALLY my first semester exams is....
so OVER.
Free at last from all the stress and lack of sleep.
I'm having multiples of zits due to the awful stressfulness.
Damn it.

HAHA

Thank God
for His strength and His guidance during my exams.
=D

I did plan a list of things to do during my semester break for two weeks.
I guess I have to rip the list off.
I'm working exactly two weeks during my break.
=s
*sign*
But lets see it on the bright side. I can earn money and shop like crazy later.
Haha
I'm gonna be Teacher Vivian again for the next two weeks. Hehe
Anyway, miss all my students though. Especially the 2 and 3 years old kids. =D
Though they are the naughtiest but most fun to play with.
^^
Hope I will have a great time working.

<3

1 comment:

Magdeline said...

woah ! ure gonna teach again ! that's great ! d lil boys and gals will go calling "chi-che" haha ...