Friday, September 5, 2008

!!!!!!

Yesterday was the worst day for me.
Stuck in the freakin jam for an hour.
Was bloody late for exam.
Sumore first time having exam in college...
U know how kan cheong la...
Was seriously freakin out in the car.
My exams starts at 2pm, and I reached the exam hall perfectly 2.30pm.
Thank God I did not reached there at 2.31pm if not I can't sit for the exam.
Thanx to the stupid jam la!

Once I found my sit in the exam hall, I was still shaking, still freakin out.
Haha!
=.=
Was then worried that I won't be able to finish my exams on time cz I just started doing it at around 2.45pm.
15mins earlier I was busy filling up the attendance slip and the details at the front page of the answer booklet.
But by God's grace, I was able to finish even though there was still 2 minor questions unanswered.
Hehe!
Anyway, still have to blame the stupid bloody jam.
I mean...
why do traffic jam even exists?

No comments: