Sunday, May 22, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

I seriously have no idea WHY this could happen!
I gave my very best. Really!
BUT, all my sweat, tears, sleepless nights and hardwork were all just flush down into the drain.
:(

LOST and CONFUSE. The TWO words that I'm having a hard time dealing with now.
Because I don't know which and what step I should take.

I'm actually feeling much more better.
After receiving such bad news, I didn't cry. Yes. I didn't.
Well, I did when dusts went into my eyes. Heh!
I didn't know it's so hard to hold back em' tears. D:
I've been putting a fake smile on my face, telling the whole world that I'm okay.
Seriously, no. I'm not okay.
But I'm okay now! Heehee! :B

Well, I believe that everything happens for a reason.
I believe that God has greater plans for me, and definitely God knows what is best for me.
I believe that God's timing is always perfect.
So, what I can do now is just uphold everything to Him and trust Him all the way.
:)

I may never know why, and I may not understand.
But I will lift up my eyes, and trust that this is Your plan. ♥


Failure is just the beginning of success

No comments: