Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blessed.

Finally, UM's single is out.



Enjoy :)

And we're having a gig on the 15th November.
Can't wait. :D Haven't been gigging for quite a long time.

And we're one of the finalist for Emerge Got Talent.
Never expect to be in the finals. Really.
I was shock when I heard the news from my bro.
:D

Woah! This month is going to be brutally hectic for me.
-Having mid-terms for the whole month, every week! Giler wan.
-Two assignments to be due.
-Gigs.
-Emerge.
-SBS Prom Night.

So much to do!
Gotta be discipline though. Hope I'll be able to cope with my studies well.
Trusting God with all my heart. :)

So, that's all for now.
Will not be blogging or facebooking much.

Till then.
*That's Nash! Our producer and also the vocalist for Caladrius. :D*

<3

No comments: